Key Estates pride themselves on providing a high level of customer care to all our tenants. We aim to find you the right property and assist you throughout the process.
Here at Key Estates we also know how important it is to deal with any repairs or maintenance issues efficiently and as quickly as possible. We have our own tradesmen whom we have used for many years and who will deal with all your jobs within a most acceptable time frame.
Once a prospective tenant has viewed a property with Key Estates and wishes to put forward an application we will require:
- Application form completing to include:-
- Photo ID (e.g. driving license or passport)
- Proof of current address (e.g. utility bill)
- References from previous or current landlord, employer and character
- Credit check (£20 per applicant)
Once your application has been accepted we will require a £200 holding deposit which is non-refundable should you choose not to proceed (this will then be deducted from the final payment due upon signing your tenancy agreement).
Monies requied upon signing of Tenancy:
- £400/£500 bond
- 4 weeks/1 months rent in advance
- £30.00 to register the bond
- £45.00 application fee (per property)
All parties must be present on the day of signing. Key Estates is registered with Blackpool Council Lettings.